- This policy covers how Compex Integrated Systems, Inc. treats personal information that Compex Integrated Systems, Inc. collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Compex Integrated Systems, Inc.'s products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Compex Integrated Systems, Inc. does not own or control, or to people that Compex Integrated Systems, Inc. does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and General Use
- Compex Integrated Systems, Inc. collects personal information when you register with Compex Integrated Systems, Inc., when you use Compex Integrated Systems, Inc.'s products or services, when you visit Compex Integrated Systems, Inc.'s pages or the pages of certain Compex Integrated Systems, Inc.'s partners. Compex Integrated Systems, Inc. may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. Once you register with Compex Integrated Systems, Inc. and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Compex Integrated Systems, Inc. collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Compex Integrated Systems, Inc. automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Compex Integrated Systems, Inc. cookie information, and the page you request.
- Compex Integrated Systems, Inc. uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Compex Integrated Systems, Inc. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Compex Integrated Systems, Inc. under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Compex Integrated Systems, Inc. communicate with you about offers from Compex Integrated Systems, Inc. and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Compex Integrated Systems, Inc. may set and access Compex Integrated Systems, Inc. cookies on your computer. Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Compex Integrated Systems, Inc.'s Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Compex Integrated Systems, Inc.'s service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Compex Integrated Systems, Inc.'s Newsletter, that are considered part of your Compex Integrated Systems, Inc.'s account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- To learn more about security, including the security steps we have taken and security steps you can take, please read Security at Compex Integrated Systems.
- Compex Integrated Systems, Inc.'s may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Compex Integrated Systems, Inc.'s account, or, by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: